JOIN AS EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
- The Editor-in-Chief should establish and select a reliable panel of expert reviewers of manuscripts submitted to the journal with assistance of publisher.
- The Editor-in-Chief should take decision on acceptance or rejection of manuscript of manuscripts based on reviewer report.
- The Editor-in-Chief should cross-check the manuscripts and makes sure the quality of manuscripts.
- The Editor-in-chief should encourage new and established authors to submit manuscripts.
- The Editor-in-chief is responsible for offering feedback to reviewers when required and ensure that any feedback to authors is constructive.
- The Editor-in-chief should inform the publisher for ethical issues as per Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- The Editor-in-Chief is expected to observe carefully general policies, principles and practices which may change from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the journals.
- With discussion with publisher chief editor can propose Guest Editors and for any special issue of interest.
- Editor-in-chief will get prestigious professional recognition and will get certificate and appointment of Editor-in-chief which is a professional achievement.
- Editor-in-chief will get full waiver for his own 3 (three) manuscripts in a calendar year as main author and will get 50 % waiver in all other publications or as co-author in any other journals.
- Editor-in-chief will get a network of researchers from all over the world.
- The post of Editor-in-chief is completely as honorarium and there will no remuneration provided for the job; however, publisher can provide any allowances for any meeting whenever, required.
- The term of Editor-in-chief is of two years, whether, term will may be renewed depends on the journal’s development, own contributions and spirit. This agreement may be terminated at any time if lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of publisher or repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.
- The Editor-in-Chief agrees to display the name and photograph and other contact details on the website of the site and hardcopy of journal.
- Should be expertise and have experience in the specialist field related to the journal
- Should have minimum 10 years of professional experience in research and publication with minimum 10 publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Should have PhD qualification or a senior research position with experience in research/academics and publication
- Preferences will be given to personalities having Enthusiasm to undertake the Editor role, our Fellow or Life Members.
If you are desire to become Chief-Editor or our existing or new journals, please nominate yourself online in below form.