JOIN AS REVIEWER
- A reviewer need to examine in details of the article as assigned for review by Chief-Editor or Publisher.
- A reviewer needs to review minimum 3 articles in a calendar year.
- Need to carefully examine as the manuscript as it is structured as per author guidelines.
- Careful examination of aim and objectives of the work carried out.
- Correctness of the conclusions, results and recommendations along with references.
- Copyediting and proofreading in accordance with publishing standards of the manuscripts especially with grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Coverage areas of the manuscript in relevance with the scopes of journals.
- A reviewer need to check Plagiarism related issues if any.
- Reviewer need to give some suggestions based on the structure of the manuscript. In general, there is no limit for the maximum inputs.
- A Reviewer will get prestigious professional recognition and will get certificate and appointment of as reviewer which is a professional achievement.
- A Reviewer will get 50% waiver for his own manuscripts as main author/corresponding in any our journals.
A Reviewer will able to enhance knowledge and quality from various research work.
- The post of a Reviewer is completely as honorarium and there will no remuneration provided for the job; however, publisher can provide special allowances for their quality services.
- This agreement may be terminated at any time if lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of publisher or repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.
- A Reviewer agrees to display the name and photograph and other contact details on the website of the site and hardcopy of journal.
- A Reviewer agreed to maintain publication ethics and will never disclose name of author, or will contact author or details of manuscript to any others except publisher.
- Should be expertise and have experience in the specialist field related to the journal
- Should have minimum 2 years of professional experience in research and publication with minimum 5 publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Preferences will be given to personalities having enthusiasm to undertake the reviewer role, our Fellow members or Life Members.
If you are interested to join as reviewer, please fill the form online below.
In order to provide a good appraisal, a considerate and well-balanced report with suggestions for improvements for our authors, reviewers must be prepared to spend the sufficient time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.