Scholars Academic and Scientific Society (SAS Society) is providing SAS Life Membership (LMSASS) to those persons who have contributed immensely in the filed of academics and research. The Validity of LMSASS is life time. Any person, who has minimum qualification of Master’s degree in any academic fields or a bachelor degree with minimum 5 years academic or research experiences or Bachelor degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering or other professional courses can apply for LMSASS.
Master’s degree in any academic fields/ Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years’ Experience/ Bachelor degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering or other professional courses
- Members are privilege to write Membership Title after their name as membership qualification as LMSASS. Eg: Eg. Dr. K. R. Saxsena. PhD, LMSASS
- Members are exempted for any registration fee for applying SAS Annual International Awards.
- Members will receive special waiver upto 50% in publication fee in our journals.
- Members will receive special waiver upto 50% in registration fee in our SAS Conferences/Seminars/Workshops.
- Members will receive special weightage to become Editors/Guest Editors for our journals.
- Members are welcome to associate with us for our activities like hosting webinar, national or international seminar or conferences or award functions etc.
- Never the least, we are providing a prestigious membership Certificate for recognition which is useful for academic and professional expansion.